- Cleaning up and re-potting three geraniums in the back yard.
- Starting some coleus seeds for the front porch.
- Starting some marigold seeds in a box by the back steps. (And remembering to cover the box with chicken wire to keep the cat from laying in it.)
- Finally potting the tete-a-tete daffodil bulbs. (Yikes! This is really late.)
- Sowing sweet pea seeds (again, oh so late!).
- Starting a crop of micro-greens to grow in the kitchen.
- Sharpening and oiling tools.
That’s just for starters. Any of these tasks can be done in 15 minutes or less. Let’s see how many I actually get through this week.